Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thursday Five



Linking up with Nicole at Flip Flops and Combat Boots for Thursday Five. I CANNOT believe it is already June of 2011. Where in the world.. does the time go.

This week the words are
Fascinating
Pleasant
Sweet
Sensational
Heartwarming

I think it is Fascinating that people can be so ignorant. They talk before they think. I am not going to rant about it.... but seriously.

I have had a Pleasant week. I had Monday and Tuesday off, and I got a lot finished in my school work. It was quiet where I was. It was just very nice.

I got concert tickets tonight... (will disclose band at a later date..) I am stoked!! SWEET!

This band... Sensational


Today was my boss's birthday. She texted me at 8:00pm and asked me to come to her house for cupcakes. It was very Heartwarming to be thought of... Love my job.

2 comments:

  1. Aw I'm so glad you love your job! I will say...I miss my favorite photographer though! Kaleb is coming down and I desperately want to get photos done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaleb will be here June 11 to July 23 :)

    ReplyDelete