Friday, June 3, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 6

I am a day behind... so you will get 2 today.






Day 6 - Favorite Songs

This one is hard, because I love so many songs. I don't really have any "favorites." It just depends on my mood, the day... there are lots of things that make me love a song. So here goes my best shot...

La fille aux cheveux de lin - Peter Schmalfuss
Clair de Lune - Peter Schmalfuss
Grace - Brad and Rebekah
Blue Sky - Emily West
I'd Love to be Your Last - Gretchen Wilson
Make You Feel My Love - Adele
Turning Tables - Adele
Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
The Boy Who Never - Landon Pigg
I'm Yours - The Script
Lost - Anouk
Poison and Wine - The Civil Wars
Powerful Stuff - Sean Hayes
From The Morning - Nick Drake
Tangled - Stain'd

Thats's probably all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment