Thursday, June 9, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 12






Day 12 -Something you have recently bought.

I am on a tight budget... I use envelopes, and if they have no money, I do not spend  money... so besides groceries, I have not really bought anything... BUT... (And i can't find a picture of it online.. and I don't have it to take a picture of..) I bought my sister a really cute outfit for her baby (due in August). It says "off to auntie's" on it. with a car. it is a t-shirt and shorts set. It is super cute.

Other than that.. I haven't really bought anything...

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you use the envelope system too!! I've been doing it since I was like 15...we save SO much money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I read the Dave Ramsey book back in September of last year. Before that, I have to be honest, I had zero money sense. I have paid off a ton of debt, and I don't find myself at the end of the month saying "where did the money go!?!" I am not at the point yet where I have lots of extra $, but I will... as soon as all my debt paid off... I will be able to start saving lots. :) I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.. A budget really is a wonderful thing!!

    ReplyDelete