Monday, September 5, 2011

September...

I can't believe it is already September of 2011. It seems like the older I get the faster time flies... (I hear everyone say that...) I have been so busy with school and work... but it is good. It keeps my mind off of things that I would just rather not think about. But I have learned that numbness isn't always the best way to deal with things... learning that best way has been a struggle though.

Fall semester has started. I finished my summer semester with a 4.0.. WHAT!? I am taking Eng 101, Psych 255 (Research Method in Psych), HIUS 221 (US History) and CCOU 201 (Intro to Christian Counseling). I am excited. And still nervous. It is good. I can't wait to graduate.  

Anyway, I had two photo shoots last month and wanted to share a couple of the pictures with you... enjoy.

Noah (age 2 wks)















Hunter (1year)















No comments:

Post a Comment